||Monday - Friday 08.30 - 18.00
||Monday - Friday 08.45 - 11.40
||Monday - Friday 14.00 - 17.40
||Tuesday Morning 07.30 - 08.30
||Friday Morning 07.30 - 08.30
Our out-of-hours cover is provided by the Primary Care Organisation, G-Med. Patients who need medical advice or treatment outside normal working hours (8.00am - 6.00pm) should contact NHS 24 via freephone on 111. Calling NHS 24 on 111 gives you access to the help and advice you need, when it can't wait until your GP reopens. If the Health Centre number is called (01466 792116) you will hear a recorded message advising you what to do.
If you have a medical emergency you have the following options:
- Call 999 and ask for the ambulance service
- Attend (or bring the patient to) the A&E department
- IN HOURS, ie 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday call 01466 765038 and ask to speak to the duty doctor urgently.
- OUT OF NORMAL WORKING HOURS (see above) call NHS 24 on 111.
- If an emergency arises at night, weekends, or on public holidays, and you phone the usual surgery number, there will be a recorded message advising what to do. You may also get advice at anytime by telephoning 111 or by logging on to www.nhs24.com